วันศุกร์ที่ 7 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

How to have more time to walk to lose weight.



I know that many people who live rush. May be busy all the time 24 hours X 7 days but if you intended. Finding the time to do so as well.
Firstly, you may have to break the rules "all or none" before I left. Because this is an obstacle to the success of your weight loss here. Many people know me as "Walking is good for health," but I have no idea. "I do not always like."
I have to study that. Walking regularly for a period of 10 minutes every day is better than walking 30 minutes per day in the first week and then do not. Regularly, even if only a little. Would it be more effective to stop it.
Take a look when you go back home to see it. If you work your way up the stairs to the 20th floor or the first floor 2-3, try parking a distance away from your office, you can go to find out how to increase your fitness shows.


Secondly, the planning of the exercise is to "do" the same as brushing your teeth. Look, I sleep with. There is not enough time to do it. I do not have time. In healthcare. You need water, food, and exercise it. Depending on the target. You can walk just 10 minutes a day, or more than one hour, no matter how busy you are, if you prioritize the "must do".
I make a note of it. When you are walking exercise. How long are you planning 10 minutes in the morning. During a run. Parking a little further away. Walking up the stairs to the first leg 2-3 at home, you can walk for 10 minutes.
Third, it is possible to set a goal. If you have a target. You will need to plan and practice towards that goal.
If you are starting. The target distance for 2 weeks, 4 weeks and 6 weeks post.
Walking is one of my sport. Start easy. Suitable for beginners. Harm and fewer. Overdo it, because if you start from scratch. You just do not see it. So I went. For beginners. It allows you to stick to it for longer than most.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น